Because your profession has special rules …
Your professional license is special. You worked hard to get it. Work just as hard to keep it.
I worked for the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation for eight years prosecuting Illinois licensed professionals for violations such as gross negligence, malpractice, and breach of ethics.
Now I use that experience to defend your professional license in both civil and licensing actions, and I help you in business transactions, partnership and business formation, and contract drafting.
In licensing hearings, I will coordinate with your civil attorney and insurance company to make sure your rights and assets are protected.
Professional license liability defense includes:
• Defense before the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation of license violation charges
• Defense before North Carolina professional licensing agencies
• Licensed professional corporate entities
• Civil litigation including defense of professional malpractice
• Health related professions including doctors, nurses, dentists, psychologists
• Design related professions of architects, professional and structural engineers, and land surveyors