Tough representation for a tough industry …
Growing up in a union family in Chicago I met the people who built the city and kept it running. Tough and hard working people. Like the industry itself. Like construction law, too.
I’ve represented some of the largest road builders in Illinois, ready-mix suppliers, underground contractors, and businesses as small as two-man plumbing shops. I have the experience to understand the legal issues a construction contractor faces in a complex and fast-moving industry.
• Pay claims with owners, contractors and government agencies
• Defectively built projects
• Performance and Payment bond claims
• Bid protests and defective bidding process
• Pre-qualification issues
• Representation before DOT, and State and local agencies
• Labor problems such as ERISA and prevailing wage claims
• Representation of owners, contractors, architects, engineers
If your construction business faces any of these or other similar issues, give me a call or email to discuss how I can use my construction law experience to help.