Always prepare to defend your rights …
Sometimes conflicts arise that your business can’t resolve and that’s where my litigation training, knowledge and experience can help you. Every problem has a solution. My experience has taught me to find that solution and get to it early in the process so you don’t waste money or time worrying about the case.
More than just lawsuits, disputes can include federal, state and local court and government proceedings, labor proceedings, arbitration and mediation, as well as commercial litigation.
My commercial litigation experience runs the gamut. I’ve represented billion-dollar companies in multi-million dollar lawsuits; and helped small, two-person businesses recover unpaid receivables. I have presented multiple trials, and represented corporations, labor unions and pension funds.
Commercial litigation includes
• State and federal commercial litigation – civil
• Experienced insurance and surety defense and construction litigation
• Injunctions and restraining Orders
• Mechanics Liens
• Disputes among business partners and shareholders
• Dissolution of business
• Federal regulatory compliance
• Government agency proceedings such as DOT, NLRB, EEOC
• Appeals of both administrative and civil judgments
• Arbitration and mediation
• Labor grievances
If you have any questions on issue like this with your business, call me or email me at any time.